Wind and Solar energy system powered Containerized Automatic Water
Purifier Commercial R.O Plant
1. Why containerization?
Containerized plants have many advantages over built-in plant room
- Plug and play unit
- Quick installation
- Limited civil work (only container foundation)
- Small foot print
- Easy transportation
- Mobile: useful for construction sites
- Turnkey delivery: piping, cables, air conditioning
2. Application fields
1, Printing enterprises wastewater reuse ;
2, PCB enterprise wastewater reuse ;
3, Electroplating enterprise wastewater reuse;
4, Painting enterprise wastewater reuse ;
5, Other car washing/industries wastewater reuse ;
6,Well/underground/tap/river/ municipal water.
3. Technical components
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to sand/carbon filter
2. Sand filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic
matter, colloid and so on
3. Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter,
harmful matter and so on
4. Micron filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, some
bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The
accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as
large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
5. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane,
at least 2.0 MPA
6. RO system--RO system is the heart part of pure water plant. The
RO systems are capable of removing over 99% of
ions, bacteria, particles and 98% of organics and silica, 85 % of
B. simply operation and life span.
4. Container equipment
20 or 40 ft containers includes all piping and fittings connected,
all cables and wires connected to instrument and control cabinet.
This is a “plug and play” unit supply.
The container will be mounted with one side door, one inlet/oulet
(terminal point), one roof hatch, one side door and floor drainage.
A sun roof can be offered on request to limit the inside
temperature in the container if extreme conditions have to be
The container can be air cooled on request. The Airco is a
split-unit and the outdoor part will be placed next to the